Blogger Templates

Friday 23 September 2011

Christmas is looming! What to buy the boy?

     Only 92 days till Christmas? Are you kidding me? OK so I have barely started Christmas shopping. We have a couple of bits for Charlie but so far that's it! I think I know what I want to get him but it's the same old 'Oh we'll start next payday' speech i get from OH every single year!
     Well I've decided next payday I am actually going to go ahead and start because before we know it Christmas will be here and No one will have anything! 
    This year I think for Charlie we'll just go for a couple of really good 'Role Play' type toys! I'd love to get him a kitchen and I know my nan is getting him a hoover - he's obssessed with our hoover. Also a laptop. A friend reccomended a really good one for just £20 the other day. So I shall be getting him one of those aswell. He'll of course get other bits from Granparents etc so I'm wondering do I just leave it as that? What do you buy an extremely active will be 2 year old for Christmas?? Jigsaws and the like will be a waste of time, the kid doesn't sit down. Plus I'm thinking next summer he's deffinately going to need/want some proper toys for the garden!
     So the hunt begins. Share with us what your getting your LO's for xmas this year....and how much is too much 'stuff'? Can they really ever have enough at this age! My answer is yes ;) x

1 comment:

  1. My 2 little ones have a play kitchen and food etc and they also have one of those pop up play tents.
    They will have a lot of toys that will be between them this year as they are close enough in age to get away with that. Little man loves books so he has got some of those too. I'm going to be saving some of their Christmas present money to buy garden toys in the summer too as they both have winter birthdays so a summer treat will be nice for them :)

    ReplyDelete