Blogger Templates

Monday 19 September 2011

Countdown to........................Wedding


Every bride wants to look thier best on thier wedding day. I am no exception. I'm currently working hard to get into the dress of my dreams. I could never get away with wearing a dress like that now! 19st and a size 22/24 it just isn't me. I want to be the weight and size I was when I met my OH if not smaller.
This means me losing a whopping 5 stone by my wedding. Well my aim is actually to lose 7 because, I would like to be smaller than I was if I can!
I'm pleased to tell you Im well on my way. After just 5 weeks of attending slimming world classes today I recieved my 1 stone award!


So now to lose 6 stones by July! So If we approximate that my last dress fitting would be about 4 weeks before I will need to lose 2.3 lbs a week. Which for somone my size shouldn't be too difficult! For now anyways.

I have tried many times over the years to lose weight. I cannot tell you how much going to an actual class with a friend actually helps. I've always tried before to do it on my own at home but there's noone to push you or stop you thinking 'there's always next week'......next week never comes. I know that all to well!


Keep your eye out for more updates in the countdown to collection! just click on the link at the top of the page :D xx


1 comment: