Blogger Templates

Monday 17 October 2011

Countdown to.......Wedding (But struggling!)


    
      I'm struggling, struggling, struggling. This junk food addiction of mine is starting to take over my life again I can tell you. I did so well losing a stone in my first 5 weeks but 4 weeks after this I have not done so well. My weight losses seem to have dwindled to just half to 1lb a week. So in 4 weeks I've lost 2 1/2 lbs and my 'Club 10' (2 stone 1lb) award has gone from being in time for my mums birthday to the 19th December!! A Whole month wasted because a) I am eating all the wrong things again several times a week and b) I have lost my Favourite Rosemary Conley DVD (Well technically Charlie lost it) and i just don't seem to enjoy anything quite as much!
     So I'm mildly stressed. My wedding dress (yup I have had it made rather early I know) will be ready in 2 weeks. I have purposely got it smaller to spur me on. It's a 16 where as I am a 22 at the moment but I'm regretting it because I don't think I'm going to get the weight off in time. I hope I do because it's not just the wedding It's being a mum that Charlie will be proud rather than ashamed to call me his mum in front of his friend (I hope it NEVER comes to that).
     So this week I need to plan ahead I think. Takeaway night is Tuesday night as the not so better half plays pool with his friend so tomorrow is sorted but I need to do some form of exercising to counteract the effects a bit.
The gorgeous Mummy from @LoveintheNest
     Any suggestions of Toddler friendly exercise and idea's to keep me away from the chocolate are very welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment