Blogger Templates

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Day Zero Project: Race for Life Part 1

    Well I am full of all kinds of emotions right now I really can't explain it. My wonderful Great Aunt passed away yesterday after battling pancreatic cancer. It's times like these I wish I didn't live so far away from my family as I currently feel like I'm not giving the right amount of support to anyone and I have no idea what I should be doing or saying - words in these circumstances have never been my strong point but I guess that's the same for most people.
    It has got me re evaluating things though. And got my mind refocused on my Day Zero Project. I am currently on a mission to lose the bulge and I had a fantastic first 5 weeks however the last 5 have not gone so smoothly with me turning back to the comfort food and losing my motivation for exercise. But I REALLY want to run walk the Race for Life next year. It is such a fantastic cause. I won't just be running in memory of my auntie but also for people for whom the battle continues such as David and the millions of other people who are affected by cancer everyday. Keep your eye out for my sponsorship form and help keep my weight loss going by giving your encouragement on here and on our Facebook Page. There are so many things you can do to support Cancer Research UK. Charity pots in supermarkets, support your local charity shop or why not Run the Race for life yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment