Blogger Templates

Saturday 8 October 2011


Photobucket
Well. I can't say I have actually had that much time for me this week. Since Charlie and I started going to a mummy and toddler playgroup ready for starting proper playgroup next year we actually seem to be doing a bit more. however I did have the pleasure of ordering my wedding dress the other Day!
I am so excited but also nervous. i have ordered it in quite a few sizes smaller and have to lose a minimum of 10 inches of my stomach before next July which is a daunting task.
I think my Time for Mummy this week will be me doing my fitness DVD tonight and tomorrow night when Charlie is in bed! Im am now into my 3rd 'Bad Week' after losing 1 stone in 5 weeks i am really struggling to keep motivated and think of Ideas for food and keeping it all fun. Feel free to pass on your tips if you have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment