Blogger Templates

Friday 7 October 2011

Winners of 'Wedding on a Budget' Comp....(and apology)



Finally the announcement of the winners eh?

Firstly I must apologise I have had alot going on in my life recently and have been rather neglectful of the blog! Including forgetting about this competition! I am so so sorry to you all and hoping things will calm down soon and we'll all be able to get into the swing of things again!

Well thank you to those of you who gave your hints and tips they were all fab! Our wedding is now booked and we're slowly getting everything sorted but treading carefully so's not to go over our budget (which isn't quite as modest as £500 but that's another story for another time.)

So the winners my partner and I have chosen are:  Jenna Keller, EmmysMummy, Tyler and NikkiMoore84.

Please can you contact me using the contact us tab above. Your prizes will be dispatched on Monday!

I apoligies again for the delay and hope that you all continue reading and joining in with competitions. xx

            

1 comment: