Blogger Templates

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Day Zero Project: 101 things in 1001 days!

If you read my recent post Countdown to...Holiday...Wedding...Baby No2! you will already know my life has taken a very positive U-turn recently. No it's not a bed of roses but I can definitely see a more positive light at the end of the tunnel these days! That's why when I read about the Day Zero Project on another mummy blog by Love In The Nest I was inspired to do things that a month ago I would never have dreamed of doing. So I decided to make my own Day Zero Project List.
        The aim of the Day Zero Project is to basically give you things to aim for. Achievable things like going on a roller coaster, which is actually on my list! Something that I would ordinarily avoid at all cost.

     How it works is you visit the Day Zero Project site and create a list of 101 things you are going to go in the next 1001 days. It can be anything from dyeing your hair green to getting married or having a baby. Losing weight or doing something like Race for Life.

You can see what I have put on my list here. Each Time I complete something I will blog about it. Fingers crossed I can complete all 101 things in 1001 days. I will achieve quite allot if I do! Things I never thought I'd do and all thanks to a new found confidence and a little inspiration x

7 comments:

  1. go for it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou.....whoever you are lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! Glad to have inspired you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. With you all the way x

    John x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go on georgie! Here 4 u if u need me x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm doing a list too, there are a few of us linking up over at mine and on twitter to motivate each other and share progress, You're more than welcome to join us! http://emsyjo.blogspot.com/p/101-in-1001.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am doing one too! Will link up from my list to yours. Best of luck. Mine is at www.mumofonedotcom.wordpress.com.

    Will be following your progress and willing you on x

    ReplyDelete