Blogger Templates

Saturday 6 August 2011

My Baby Loves....

Weaning!
My Baby isn't actually such a baby anymore! He'll be 20 months old tomorrow ~ but he'll always be my baby of course!!
This blog post has been inspred by Love in the Nest who tagged me in thier version  talking all about what thier little girl, Evie, loves!

My little boy loves lots of things. Eating is one of them. Weaning was a breeze. Our doctor reccomended we started weaning at a very tiny 17 weeks. Our littleman was super hungry but he suffered with Reflux causing him to bring up most of his feeds and leave him crying for hours on end!
He took to solids like a duck to water. The pic to the left and up a bit is a pic of his very first taste of baby rice. He is an amazing eater now. He will eat anything and everything ~ even things with a bit of spice!

Co sleeping with mummy is most deffinately something he loves. We only recently got him into his own bed! Even now though he ends up in bed with me at some point!
He has co slept one way or another since he was about 6 months old- maybe before. When he's not sharing with us I fret all night and hardly sleep because im constantly worrying about him. There's alot to be said about co sleeping. It is safe as long as you follow the gudlines. No smoking, No alcohol, No deep sleepers. Im not a deep sleeper. Nor do I or have i ever smoked or Drink! Ever since I was a child I have easily been awoken by the smallest of sounds! Personally I love co sleeping too and i miss him now he's in his big boy bed!

Walking. Charlie NEVER stops moving. I mean never! Even Watching TV, on the rare occasion he notices it, he still jigs about or wanders in circles. We go for at least a 1.2 mile walk everyday and he just loves it. he hates it when we get home even if we stop at the park for half an hour in the middle of it all. You would think he would sleep like a log. But No. He still wakes 5 times a night. i think he's just gunna grow up an energetic Boy. Which is good because daddy wants him to be a Rugby star!

Eater 2011
CHOCOLATE! Well we did almost make it to his first birthday without him touching the stuff but not quite. Im so glad that he can't ask for it though. He doesn't seem bothered by it unless someone actually gives him some or is eating it infront of him. So we do mostly get away with it but he is older now, so we allow him the occasional pleasure. He does love it though. His little face lights up but he does share. Which is a good thing.


DADDY! Daddy id Little Charlie's everything. When he's here he wants to do nothing but play with him and when he's not - well all hell breaks loose to be honest. When Daddy is on a 6.30am start he leave's at 6am. So we miss him by an hour. On these days Charlie has what I call tantrums at Dawn! Seriously the kid goes wild. Crying and screaming for his daddy. I usually have to bribe him to calm down with a piece of toast to throw around. He does calm down of course but it does upset me that it upsets him this much just because daddy isn't here first thing in the morning. The day then proceeds with lots of Where's daddy? Daddy in the car? Daddy work?.
Charlie is very much a daddy's boy. I can't wait till I pack them off to the rugby together! :D

If your a blogger, continue this post on your own blog and tell us what your baby loves :) x

2 comments:

  1. Sweet post! And what a lot of Easter eggs. As an aside, I'm looking for a case study for a feature I'm writing on reflux for Mother & Baby mag; I don't suppose you would be up for it? I'd just need you to answer a few questions by email and send me a photo of yourself with Charlie. Sorry to be so cheeky and obviously no worries at all if you don't fancy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love that you followed this up :D
    Our little men are pretty similar! We also had to wean at 17 weeks because of reflux, we are co-sleepers, well in a co-sleeper cot anyways and L loves eating and walking (now he has got the hang of it!)
    LOVE LOVE LOVE your response to my post Xx

    ReplyDelete